In our very first blog post on HayliCagle.com, we thought it would be beneficial to highlight the real estate team model and how it benefits you as a home buyer/seller to work with us.
Real estate teams are growing in popularity and for good reason. In fact, team building is part of the Keller Williams model for mega agents to expand their business. Hayli Cagle has been a licensed real estate agent for nearly seven years and has seen massive growth over that time. In 2016, her desire to take a vacation without being completely engrossed in work the whole time prompted her to take the leap into team building. She hired a showing assistant, another licensed agent who could show property on her behalf when she wasn't available. This soon turned into a full-time position as a buyer's agent. Soon after, she hired a full-time executive assistant and so began Hayli Cagle & Associates.
So why is working with a team such a good idea? Here are the top 5 reasons you should work with us!
1. We each have a specialty that we focus on and excel at! Hayli is a listing specialist with a proven track record of getting homes sold quickly and for top dollar! She's a local favorite among sellers and regarded by her peers as a true professional. Amanda is an Accredited Buyer Representative; her focus is solely on helping people find the home of their dreams and making it a reality! Candace is truly the glue that holds our team together. She has exceptional communication skills and is goal and time driven to make sure all of our deals stay on track and our listings are marketed as wide as possible.
2. Our combined experience, both in real estate and in our previous jobs, allows us to be able to consult with one another and handle almost any situation that comes our way. Three heads are better than one, as they say!
3. Someone is always available! Business never stops, even when one of us is out of town or at a training event. We encourage our clients to feel comfortable reaching out to any of us if someone is not available.
4. We're able to provide extra attention to detail. Our team meets weekly to discuss our listings and what we have under contract. We make sure no detail is overlooked!
5. More hands mean more business. As a team, we're able to keep up with the high demand and volume of calls we get for new listings and showings!
As a team, we are on track to close near $20M in business this year alone. We are proud of the work we have already done to grow Hayli Cagle & Associates and we can't wait to put our expertise to work for you, too. Give us a call today to discuss your real estate needs!